CRAFT V175 Fuseknit Running Shoe - Women's
V175 Fuseknit is a lightweight running shoe that truly stands out from the crowd. The shoe’s seamless Fuseknit upper offers both smooth comfort and a contemporary appearance, while its high energy return makes you flow effortlessly through every stride. Its casual design makes it a perfect choice also for everyday use. Based on the GATE technology (Grip, Anatomical shape, Torsion, Energy return), the shoe offers unparalleled fit, traction and kick.
Fuseknit combines seamless knitting technology with strategic seams to create a soft and supple construction. The result is fewer seams and a smooth, chafe-free and highly comfortable experience. Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces, allowing runners to maintain a powerful, steady gait even in slippery conditions. In addition, the high-performance rubber compound ensures that all the power in the runner’s stride is transformed into a forward movement. The result is faster, safer and more efficient running.
The shoe is built on a last design that truly follows the natural contours of the foot. In addition, anatomical toe shape and flexibility in the right areas allow the foot muscles to work and perform as they are intended to do. The shoe features neutral stability to offer the right level of motion control for runners with normal pronation or a neutral foot movement. A lightweight shank combines with V-flex zones in the outer sole to increase stability and provide natural flexibility.
V Energy Foam made of Engineered Thermoplastic Polyurethane (ETPU) in the midsole’s forefoot area offers high-caliber energy return. This means that most of the energy that is transferred into the shoes during the feet’s downward movement is instantly returned, elevating your stride and giving that extra push to help you achieve your goals.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole for supreme grip
- 2-layer midsole offers excellent cushion and energy return
- Smooth and seamless Fuseknit upper
- V-Flex zones allow for increased mobility and flexibility
- Anatomical foot-shaped bottom and profile for increased support
- 5mm thick perforated insole offers great cushioning and comfort
- Internal heel counter and increased heel depth for support and stability
- Total heel thickness: 18mm
- Drop: 6mm
- Mid sole: V foam, Phylon, with ETPU energy in the front foot
- Outer sole: Vibram Megagrip
- Polyester 40%, Polyamide 20%, TPU 5%, EVA 25%, Rubber 10%
|US SIZE||UK SIZE||EU SIZE||CM|