Altra King MT 1.5 Trail Running Shoe - Women's
Made for mud lovers and mountain goats, the Altra King MT has established itself as the king of the mud. The King MT 1.5 has been updated to make a great shoe even better. This rendition features a brand new upper with reinforced mesh, enhanced drainage in the toes and medial midfoot. The FootLock strap has been moved both medially and lower down the arch for increased comfort, and the neoprene inside the heel is softer and more secure. The dual nature Altra EGO™ midsole and grippy Vibram® outsole were way too good to change so we didn't touch them.
- Ideal Uses: Off-Road Running, Peak Bagging, Obstacle Course Racing
- Cushioning: Light
- Stack Height: 19 mm
- Weight: 7.0 oz. / 198 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: RFS-W
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip® with 6 mm lugs
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-drying and draining Ripstop® nylon with increased drainage near toes and midfoot
- Other Features: Softer Neoprene at heel, improved midfoot strap placement
Although I measure to wear a size 8.5 shoe, I often end up in a size 9 to get a comfortable fit. This shoe fit me at my measured size of 8.5. I don't know much about trail shoes but I am loving the fit and comfort of these.