Altra Superior 3.5 Trail Running Shoe - Men's
The award-winning Superior is back! This already popular shoe was such a hit in the reinforced 3.0 version that we've added even more durability in the upper as well as a 4-Point GaiterTrapTM system. If you love the lightly cushioned, speedy Superior with its tough DuraTread outsole and sleek profile you'll love the 3.5 more than ever.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Ultrarunning, Trail Racing, Fast Packing
- Cushioning: Low
- Stack Height: 21mm
- Weight: 10.3 oz. / 292 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS2-M
- Midsole: EVA / A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed, Removable StoneGuard
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: 4-point GaiterTrapTM Technology, Reinforced, breathable and more flexible upper
Didn’t fit right
Very comfortable love the wideness of the shoe
I really like the shoes but they seem larger than the size that I actually purchased. I believe they run large. There were no other sizes available for me to exchange.
I guess it is on me but assumed these were the current version so was surprised when I got them and they were the older version. The shoes are still good.